forumarabemonde Index du Forum

S’enregistrer

forumarabemonde Index du Forum FAQ Rechercher Membres Groupes Profil Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés Connexion

How do we propagate the ideals of modern age Islam?

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumarabemonde Index du Forum -> forumarabemonde -> Traditions islamiques et jurisprudence
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
kevinhanks

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: How do we propagate the ideals of modern age Islam? Répondre en citant

Hello,

Look, I am aware that not all wars are caused by religion, in fact religion’s main fundamental aspect is to preach peace and love. However, I have become disturbed by some online religious fanaticism and ‘closed-mind’ nature to what is established by the very nature of ‘reason’ as ordained by the very notion of GOD. I wanted ideas as to how to propagate a ‘new world’ order of peace, diversity in culture, religion, and non-violence to all! I was hoping on getting feedback and support from many individuals out there, after all, it only takes an idea and inspiration from select few to change the very nature of this world for the better.

Although Christianity has been used to justify forced conversions and violence against unbelievers, the connection between what Christianity actually teaches and these acts of violence has been ambiguous at best and often contradictory. Nowhere in the New Testament are Christians told to use violence to further the Kingdom of God. Our model is Christ who is the perfect picture of humility and servant leadership, the one who came to lay down his life for others. Meic Pearce writes, "For the first three centuries of its history, Christianity was spread exclusively by persuasion and was persecuted for its pains, initially by the Jews but later, from 63, by the Romans." It wasn't until Christianity became the de facto state religion of the Roman Empire around AD 400 that others were persecuted in the name of Christ.

For More You Can Check:-
Digital production service

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 26 Mai - 06:16 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    forumarabemonde Index du Forum -> forumarabemonde -> Traditions islamiques et jurisprudence Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation